Monday, August 1, 2011

Do Not Associate Astrology With 2012 » The Horoscopic Astrology Blog



Chris Brennen writes a thought provoking blog about astrology. His most recent post this weekend had me offering my own two cents worth, then finding myself at the culmination of a comment firestorm against and for his assertion. It is amusing to find my point seems to have been overlooked by many of the commentators, who demonstrated it quite well.

Do Not Associate Astrology With 2012 » The Horoscopic Astrology Blog

I would also like to add links to the researchers I mention later in the comments of that post, namely Steffan Vanel, Anthony Aveni and Kenneth Johnson. They each have unique skills and knowledge to offer. See for yourself if I was right to include them in the debate.

Spiritual Company: Steffan Vanel

Dr. Anthony F. Aveni: Mesoamerican Archaeoastronomy Astronomy Anthropology Physics

Jaguar Wisdom: Kenneth Johnson

No comments: